Welcome to the Parent Portal
Woodward Academy Parents,
Woodward Academy prides itself in its ability to continually adapt to the ever-changing needs shaped by economic, educational, and social landscapes. The capacity to plan, implement, and evaluate these changes originates from our belief in team work. The most important piece of the team effort is parental involvement. The Woodward Academy administration and faculty cannot do it alone. So, we are calling on all parents to get involved in your child’s education.
Beginning in the 2012-2013 school year Woodward Academy is requiring all parents to participate/volunteer at least 30 minutes twice per year. Volunteer activities include, but are not limited to:
· assisting on field trips
· assisting in the classroom
· assisting during a school-sponsored activity
· assisting with hall monitoring
· assisting in the lunchroom
· assisting with the school dismissal process
· assisting with student tutoring sessions
· assisting with after school programming
· participating in the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
· other volunteer opportunities as agreed upon
Continue to Be the Difference and Get Involved!!!
Please see your homeroom teacher, Mr. Jackson, or Mr. Kyles to register for a volunteer opportunity.
New and prospective parents
Download the Woodard Academy Enrollment Application for the 2012-2013 School Year
Below you will find the 2012-2013 Welcome Back Parent Packet for you to download!